A Little Help Hosting provides hosting and support for the Community Media Starter Kit on Pantheon. For the same price as Pantheon's Professional Level, organizations get 12 hours of support per year (roughly 1 hour per month). Additional support, training, or custom development can be purchased in 5 hours packages for $375.
Some of the Features Included in the Community Media Starter Kit:
- Basic publishing and "brochure-ware" content managed using Drupal.
- Membership renewal, class sign-ups, and certifications are managed using CiviCRM
- Member Self Service or Staff Managed Equipment Checkout and Facility Reservations using Reservations API module
- Projects move from proposal to public page with staff approval. Once approved, Producers, Reservations and Shows are grouped together using the Project module
- Shows are submitted by Producer using the Show module
- Members find a crew of volunteers with the skills they need with Crew Connect module